CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Part of a Baby Book for Rylan


Here is the 2 page spread I made as part of a 12x12 album for a friend who just had a baby.
I of course used Bo Bunny, for this friend is very Bo Bunny worthy and also to add some sparkle I used some Bella Bling in the centre of these cute felt flowers from Stampin Up. I used the Cricut to cut out the month... first time ever using the Cricut!! I love how it turned out!!.
Congratulations Jen!!!

3 comments:

snappy scrappy

Love how this turned out...too pretty!!
Had a blast Saturday...see you soon.
Lee-Ann :)

Caroline

I love these pages!!! So beautiful . . . even prettier in person!!! :)

Bananastamper

Gorgeous layout Steph! I am proud of you for using your Bo Bunny Stash! Glad to see you posting again!

Post a Comment